Get a quote:
A quick word about definitions:
- A pantograph is an edge-to-edge pattern. It runs 1.5 cents per square inch.
- Custom quilting means the pattern must be set exactly on the quilt, and the border pattern is different from the inside of the quilt (could require that the quilt is loaded on the machine multiple times). Custom quilting runs 2 cents per square inch.
- Heirloom quilting means a very, very dense meander, a custom-drawn pattern, or trapunto. Heirloom quilting runs 4 cents per square inch.
- I charge for thread just so I can purchase it at wholesale. (It actually costs a little more than $3 per quilt, so you’re getting a bargain!)
- My turn time is currently 8-10 weeks.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and my phone is 918-232-6155. I am located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.